International CTEPH Association (ICA)
The International CTEPH Association is an organisation of physicians, surgeons and other medically qualified professionals committed to advancing the diagnosis and treatment of CTEPH, and thus improving the clinical outcome and long-term care for affected patients.
The Association’s key objectives are to:
• Increase awareness of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH)
• Advance research and evaluate new therapeutic approaches in CTEPH
• Foster worldwide collaboration among CTEPH centres
• Improve education to facilitate training and improving education of emerging centres
• Provide clinical expert opinion to surgical and interventional centres
The ICA is dedicated to working together with patient organisations and partners to reach these objectives. The Association ensures that all projects undertaken are to the benefit of patients exclusively and remain independent of commercial interest.
Current ongoing initiatives:
The ICA are delighted to announce the enrolment of the first patient into the TEAM registry on 12 April 2023. Enrolment will continue for 24 months or until reaching 1000 participants.
ICC 2023 takes place 29–30 September 2023 in San Diego and virtually.
ICA offers special conditions for students, nurses, members of the press and group registrations of medical personnel.
Plenary talks will also be offered as on-demand videos for participants from different time zones.